I am Charles Sears Holmes III, Proprietor of Charles Limousine Service.
My motto: To treat my guests the way I would want to be treated.
I started working at my Father's service station at the age of twelve. My Dad taught many valuable lessons during those years. Practicing courtesy was among them. I have studied and taught Tae-Kwon-Do for eight years which taught me the value of discipline and humility. I am a Veteran of the United States Air Force during the Viet-Nam War, which taught additional organizational skills and discipline.
* Over 400 chauffeured winery tours in the past seven years.
* 55 years of customer service experience,
* 29 years of experience at being self-employed,
* 15 years of chauffeuring experience,
* Organized, disciplined, humble and kind,
For you to receive quality chauffeur service.